Selling Rare Closed beta account with SILVER KIWI The...

Discussion in 'Path of Exile Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Path of Exile Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/9/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Path of Exile Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Rare Closed beta account with SILVER KIWI The account has silver kiwi supporter pack from closed beta (100$ version) Characters Witch level ~60 summoner build with quite a few summoner pieces(4 spectres. 5L armor for them etc). Can get into details over skype and/or I'll edit this thread later once I log in and check. Templar level ~70 freezing pulse build, decent items for the build as far as I remember Account has max tabs, premium tabs. Able to change name of them and whatever. Also has some dumb crown and (lavender?) color for weapon. I played for a while and got busy with other irl matters/games and I havent touched PoE in months. There is no set price / A/W. Feel free to leave offers or add my skype for more info and/or leave offers Skype: Haelol Account has 660 "shop points" If I think your offer is decent enough for a silver kiwi supporter account I will sell it to the first interested buyer. First come first serve, no bidding war bs. Ive sold d3 gold on playerup under this username for around 300euro and some wow gold around 70euro. Ive sold accounts for the game "Tibia" for around 200euro total which of both I can prove if wanted.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.