Powerleveling for any character 1-20.Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by EQ, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ

EQ
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

I am Selling: Powerleveling for any character from levels 1-20. Information On Them (Respectively): I will powerlevel any character you want from 1-20. You do not need to play, as I have multiple internet connections and computers set up. You will have the character on the same day, or next day at latest depending on availability. The beauty of this service is that the most boring, and oftentimes slowest levels are 1-20 where most characters usually have no class defining spells or abilities. SKIP ALL OF THAT! Price will vary depending on class/race EXP penalty. I can level any race, and class that you are looking for. You provide the character, and I will do the rest. Simply change your password to something you don't use, I level the character, and then you change your password again. How To Pay: Gift via Paypal. Contact me for price. Contact Me At: Email me at Leogetz4@, and then we can get ahold of each other on , AIM, or Xfire. How I Operate: Paypal gifted before the powerleveling session.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.