Selling Povar-Quellious 90 Enchanter 3,831 AA $200 This...

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ Account' started by EverQuest Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/8/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EverQuest Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Povar-Quellious 90 Enchanter 3,831 AA $200 This listing is for a Level 90 Female Gnome Enchanter in EverQuest! This character is currently on the Povar server, but is eligible to be transferred to any normal server of your choice via the Character Transfer Tokens in the EverQuest Marketplace. The account owns 17 of 19 Expansions. This character is well geared and ready for group! This gear is all non-prestige, which means you can take advantage of the EverQuest Free to Play feature and play this character without any monthly fees! This character has over 3,800 carefully spent Alternate Advancement points, and has 12 AA points banked and ready for you to spend however you would like to! This Enchanter has all of her spells up to 90! The character also has 10 EXP potions in her inventory. This account is clean and has never been banned nor suspended. I am the original and only owner of this account, and have all account information available. I've been selling on playerup for years, and have good feedback. If you have any questions at all about this character or account, please feel free to contact me! Delivery says 24 hours but I'm online a lot, can be as soon as 20 minutes after verification.
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.