Sold Post of the following user has been deleted: Kamui...

Discussion in 'Blackshot Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Selling Blackshot Account, 3/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selling Blackshot Account

Selling Blackshot Account
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Post of the following user has been deleted: Kamui Blackshot Reason: You have claimed to have found a better deal, a Red Colonel for $50, meet up. All the best and good luck! At the same time I would also like to warn all users that meet-up(s) may not be definitely scam-free. One of my relatives is working as a customer officer at Garena, and he told me it was common for people to take a screenshot of their account's transaction records, as well as keeping a GS card for themselves. Then they sell the account for cash / bank transfer/ GS, sometimes even giving the email and removing the phone verification (most times actually). After they reached home, they would email Garena with a picture of the GS card and a screenshot of the records as evidence and take back the account.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP

Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

The user reported that he has been scammed.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.