Possibly looking to trade WOW account for Aion accountMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hi, I'm considering trading my extra wow account for an Aion account. The wow account has a level 80 druid on it with T7.5-8.5 level gear, mainspec feral with a decent amount of gear for a resto offspec. Professions are alchemy and leatherworking, both maxed. The character has recently been transferred to a new server and undergone a faction change to Alliance. Server change cooldown should be available again though as Blizzard seems to have greatly reduced it. He in unknown on the server so you can make a fresh start. I am not the original owner of the account, but I have had it for 1.5 years and it's been well taken care of with no warnings etc. against it. I have the secret question/answer and can change the email address on the account. It also hasn't been bound to a battle account yet. I'm not sure how much gold etc. is on the character as the account is currently inactive. Looking to trade this for an Aion EU account, preferably with some kind of caster character at a decent level on an English server. As much as I enjoy my Templar, it's nice to mess around with something else at times. I'll add a month of gametime to the wow account if the right offer comes allong. Send me a PM if you're intrested, I can provide the armory link to the character then so you can have an idea what kind of gear we are talking about. Regards.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.