Selling Pockie Ninja Account for Sale

Discussion in 'Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 3/6/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Well stocked Pockie Ninja account for sale, will be discreet to prevent banning, will remove post, will meet in-game to confirm account identity, but here I will only give only approximate (but close) details.

Level: 99+
    Main Strength: Crit Speedster / Crit Punisher
    Over 1800 crit, 3000-4000 atk, moderate defense and block, a huge assortment of TB Gems to interchange. Includes Limited Kenpachi, Hollow Aizen, +50 outfit collection, 20k+ gift coupons (500$ value), hit 2000+ average, can get up to 3300+ hit. Full kage set including kage weapon. Secondary armor set, plenty of gift coupons to swap gems to your liking. 4500+ extra ryo. Includes many +27 pets with full abilities / bankai skills. This is a very famous account. Over 4k$ spent. Serious inquiries only. This is the crem de la crem of accounts, WoN tournament worthy and extremely capable. You will agree if you follow War of Ninja.

Anonymity will be maintained at the highest level, will not disclose identity to anyone except the buyer. Make an offer first, and if it is reasonable I will meet in-game for further negotiation, display of the account and its many wonders. Payment acceptable my cashier's check or money order only. I will not accept PayPal due to the risk of charge back. Once you know my in-game name however you can be assured that my reputation is my bond.

Edit: Please send offers via PM, include your email for faster response.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.