Selling Playstation Account with PS4 games, PS3 games, DLC, about ~3 months of PS Plus

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network Accounts | PSN Account - Buy & Sell' started by WhatsThisButton, 5/15/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhatsThisButton

WhatsThisButton
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Looking to sell my main PSN account of several years because I'm selling my PS4 anyway. I'm including the progress I've made on some of these games since that will transfer over with the account when you get it. Of course, if you wanted to start fresh rather than using my game saves, you can always delete my progress.
    Here's what it has

PS4 Stuff:
    • Black Ops 3, full game (also Prestige 6 with MX Garand Black Market Weapon)
    • Fallout 4, full game, season pass (also level 84 with 55,000+ of most common building supplies)
    • Battlefield 4, full game with Premium (all DLC)
    • Need for Speed: Rivals, full game with 4 add-ons (Concept Lamborghini Racers, Ferrari Edizioni Speciali Racers, Koenigsegg Pack, and Timesaver Pack)
    • Dying Light, full game with 1 add-on (I think this add-on was free anyway actually)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Other PS4 Stuff (not full games)
    • Season Pass for Advanced Warfare
    • Extra Armory Slots (2) for Advanced Warfare
    • Great Progress on Grand Theft Auto Online (GTA 5 Multiplayer): Level 276 with at least 30 maxed out, customized vehicles, 4 owned 10 car garages, upwards of $7 million
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PS3 Stuff
    • DiRT 3, full game, with VIP Pass
    • Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix, full game (PS2 Game for PS3)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Other PS3 Stuff (not full games)
    • Extra Slots Pack for Black Ops 2
    • 3 Personalization Packs for Black Ops 2 (Bacon, Octane, Afterlife)
    • Weapons Bundle for The Last Of Us Remastered
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The account has Playstation Plus until 8/17/17

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    WhatsThisButton

WhatsThisButton
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

I'm willing to negotiate a little bit on the price if anyone is interested

3. RighteousGalaxy

RighteousGalaxy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Still available? PM me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.