playerup FULL OF FAKE REFUNDERS! No proof having love you refunders!

Discussion in 'Guides - Buy Sell Trade' started by khalil13, 2/17/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khalil13

khalil13
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello I'm tired of this love you BRO. I'm going out the way releasing sites for the community
    http://www.playerup.com/forum/showthread...t=Updated+list
    Including 2 more links of lists of sites I've released that I can't find.
    I SEE these faggit love you refunders yall call legends see my thread and take my stores. Put them on there threads and all of a sudden they can refund them. love you PLEASE WHERE YOUR PROOF ! I'm calling every little love you refunder out on HERE. if you feel butthurt then speak up. I honestly think half of yall refunders are fake as love you go out there and refund new sites, and get your ******* credit up! bro yall refunders letting a kid who has been on this site for less than 10 months.out refundall of you who've been refunding for 5 years, and im refunding for only 4 months ever I never knew how to refund before. so I'm new to all of this and I'm better than half the fake love you refunders yall call legends on this site! Hands down I'll challenge anyone! I put cash up anyone who can beat me in refunding get my cash calling everyone @Mins @Wyo @Sean a home else?
    I'M FEELING LIKE A SAVAGE RIGHT NOW
    I GOT $500 ON THE TABLE WHO PUTTING IN!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.