Selling Planetside 2 Keys IN PC Gamer.

Discussion in 'Planetside 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/31/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

You can grab Planetside 2 beta keys if you pick up the April edition of PC Gamer. Don't waste money on keys that cost $5-$8

.;

/bump

skyewauker just so you know, you cannot get the magazine in Europe only in the UK, so those people don't have a way to get the magazine.

But Americans can call their local Wal-mart/ Barnes and Nobles etc to see if the magazine is still there, but the ones that are on the stands are the last of that particular issue they are going to be selling which is really hard to find now.

Originally Posted by Rmysidia

skyewauker just so you know, you cannot get the magazine in Europe only in the UK, so those people don't have a way to get the magazine.

But Americans can call their local Wal-mart/ Barnes and Nobles etc to see if the magazine is still there, but the ones that are on the stands are the last of that particular issue they are going to be selling which is really hard to find now.

I get making the thread but bumping it ? lol hes just being an *** to people trying to sell them. Eitherway ill be keeping 5-6 of them for later when no one can get them.

well have to wait till april anyways to get them

Doom. Its out already. Its normally done ahead of time. I got 10 copies. Ill sell you have for face value of what I bought the mag for if you want.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.