PHP script to create mule accounts

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by toddddd, 10/27/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toddddd

toddddd
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

Whats up everyone, this is my first post here. I felt i should contribute on here since i have been finding a lot of great info from everyone.

I wanted to create a script that would allow me to use 1 gmail email address and create as many mule accounts as i wanted using that one email. That way i wouldnt have to go check a bunch of different emails to verify the accounts or anything like that. The current mule creator i was using didnt have an option to create a bunch of accounts using 1 gmail address all at once, i had to do it one at a time.

All the instructions for how to use the script are located in the readme inside the zip, as well as instructions on how to modify the script if you want to make changes to how it runs. This script does require that you have php installed, or you can use a web server that supports php.

If you have any questions just ask, ill do my best to answer!
    Downloadable Files

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.