Sold Perfect World International Lost City Account I...

Discussion in 'Perfect World Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Perfect World Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/8/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perfect World Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Perfect World International Lost City Account I Have a lvl 75 veno with phoenix and hercule for sale. The account also include very good gears that is worth a lot. Weapon alone is worth at least 6 mil in game gold ($48.00 U.S with the current $ to in game gold rate using a high rate of conversion). Other equipment is worth at least 7 mil also. Phoenix and hercule can only be obtain by real money and is each worth $200 U.S. (game allow you to trade real money for in game gold in a way) This account also include a lvl 60 cleric with gears. Then there is of course flying mount and land mount both upgrade to the max speed which is both cash shop item and is worth at least $50 together (real money). There is also material for future item including gems and other stuff which is worth 4 mil. There is also stuff in mail that i have not include. There is also at least 1 million worth of gold at the time of handing the account over. This account is design with pvp and pve in mind. It can kill characters in their 80ish levels in fox form and is the best at pve. The first two skills from mage side is max out and stun skill is at lvl 7 or 8 ( I will max it out on request). Most of the fox skill tress is close to maxing out. Also this veno can make money really quick (1 million in game gold a day is not hard or long to make) . Hercule is at level 75 and phoenix is at lvl 62 (most likely be higher when it is time to hand the account over). Hercule will pretty much get you all the future equipment. Here is a picture: This picture gives you a clue of the stat on the character. Sorry about all the censor. It is because i read somewhere that you get ban if you post up like that. To give you a general idea of stat, I have almost 6k phy defend, 1k+ eva, almost 2k accuary, over 2.5k hp, over 3400 min magic att, almost 1300 min phy att (passive only at lvl10 can get 20% more) All of the price list here factor in the saling rate for the items in game. The rate used is the fire sale rate in which you can sell it really quick. I also use a conversion rate of 128000 per 1 dollar. To give you a little info on my current build. Go to *****************************************************. Import this in: 51e0q3z1f19id091c1d1a1a0b2a0f1g1g You see that I put up very good equipment. Now I trade in a little magic defend for some more phy defend. I also did not use all my stat points. Overall, my current built is better then the one provide. I have as much eva as a level 60 archer (unbuff). I have as much phy defend as a lvl 70 bm with full HH70 equipment (unbuff) in fox form to keep me alive against all physical class long enough for me to kill them. I have as much magic defend as full arcane 60ish mage. What more it is almost time for me to upgrade my equipment. Total net worth of account: $550-$650 (70 million in game gold-80 million in game gold which is mainly counting equipment and the two pet) This have not factor in training the character to 75 and other things. Starting price: $400 dollars (price of the two pets) Buy it now price: $450 dollars (dirt cheap price). Be prepare to show your credibility such as your reputation on such website like ebay, amazon, and others. I accept paypay and pick up. I live in Santa Ana, California 92703. (pick up is cash only and you will get a # which is paypal fee that i will have to pay.)
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.