Selling OVERWATCH CHEAT - BEST IN THE MARKET - CHEAPEST - LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP!

Discussion in 'Overwatch Boosting for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Plug, 8/27/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plug

Plug
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

A short introduction and a round-up of everything that's important :
    First of all i'll start by saying that im not any of your basic "sellers" in PlayerUp.com that sell all kinds of various "tools" while they've little to no posts, NO "The Black Market: 0/0/0" rating and no feedback, i have all of that, and a premium membership. I've already sold many slots to people and those are actual PlayerUp.com members, not some new, freshly made accounts with no activity that they make themselves. Currently starting spreading out on PlayerUP, hence us not having any rep here, however if you want proof of our feedback, add me on skype.

Rules, F.A.Q & after purchase information :
    Mainly people are always asking for vouches, i do not hand those out, matter of fact i do not show anything related to the tool itself as far as images, skype screensharing, teamviewer goes for safety reasons, you can ask anything and get every response needed, i am going to explain everything in depth however the above still stands. I do not go first, if the product does not satisfy you, i will send you your 100% money back and close your account. After payment i'll ask you for your e-mail, the file itself would be given to you via PlayerUP (if you want), your e-mail & skype (if that's where you contact me through)

More / additional information about the file/program itself :
    After the purchase you get the files sent to you along with an account that you'd use to login to the program to. Every one gets their secret username/password login information which can be changed after i hand it out to you, however you cannot register for starters what you wish with. One account can be used per two computers/ow clients.

Contact skype :
    elitepvpersplug

Price,payment methods & negotiating :
    Price - 89 USD/$ (or 80 EUR €)
    Payment method(s) : Bitcoin (BTC)
    (If you do not know what bitcoins are and how they work/where to get them from - i can guide you through & help quickly and easily.
    PayPal
    Negotiation - If you're in lack of a few euros feel free to still contact me and we can perhaps work out a deal.

Aimbot & triggerbot tool itself + its options :
    This is the part that every one will probably scroll down to regardless.
    List below will show all the features/options that come together, some might be missing because there's definitely more than what's written down.

Aimbot
    Triggerbot
    Smooth (changable value, obviously.)
    ESP
    Toggle
    Lock
    Lock randomizer
    Prediction
    HWID of 2
    Hitbox change (which body part do you want it to automatically,or after your own first shot to drag down/up to, on your own set speed)
    & More.

The view/colors & design can be changed, there's several implemented that you can set yourself whichever fits you more, injecting it does not slow down anything nor affect your gameplay or fps/ms issues. If needed, custom designs or small changes can be added.

The program will be down for approximately 30 minutes after every game-patch, we are gonna update this and it is always gonna be up-to-date. You're not paying for it monthly, the first payment will grant you a lifetime access.

The reasoning for everything will be given once you contact me. If MODS need proof, please let me know ,i'll happily provide it for THEM.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Plug

Plug
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Bump

3. OP
    OP
    Plug

Plug
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Bump

4. OP
    OP
    Plug

Plug
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.