Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling ORDER AND CHAOS iOS with 4 level 60's on ONE...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/11/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

ORDER AND CHAOS iOS with 4 level 60's on ONE account So here is my little summary of my characters. KKERS (Undead Ranger, Male) Items -Weapons: Laryngeal Seal x2, Wind Cutter -Armour: Both assassin and archer rune sets with Kermode's Shoulder, no trinkets and the necklace is only a bloodmoon. -Ring: Salvation Ring of Attack and 2x Salvation Ring of the Wind. -Master Leather -59 Gold -1x Master Sergeant's Symbol -4x Saintly Blessing (Big) BiffyClyro (Elf Monk, Female) Items -Weapons: Proud Silar's Staff, Bloodsoaked Orb -Armour: Healer of God rune set, Black Water Robe, Holy Healing Cloak and Holy Healing Cloak. -Ring and Neck: High Level Priest Amulet and 1x Swamp Eye and crap for the other trinket. -Salvation Ring of Holiness -1x Symbol of Champion -189 Gold unapalada (Human Mage, Male) Items -Weapons: Quest weapon -Armour: Vanishing Magician's rune set -38 Gold -1x Saintly Blessing (Big) ADTR (Elf Warrior, Male) Items -Weapons: Redtrophi Soldier Spear, Unalloyed Katar and Fername's Blade of the Dragon Slayer. -Armour: Defence rune set, Wall of Honour, Opal Necklace of Defence -Crap rings and trinkets\ -2x Symbol of Champion -1x Captain's Symbol -1x Orange Pterosaur Hatchling -1x Master Sergeant's Symbol -50 Gold -Subscription until 03/07/2012 -4 Runes All the items listed above are in his inventory and stash. pm me or email to koichikohashi@hotmail.com if interested. Going for cheap

2. Christopher Johnson
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

How much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.