Selling Order and chaos Apple account Wtb monk lvl 60 Pay...

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Order and chaos Apple account Wtb monk lvl 60 Pay whit paypal All server ok Contact me WTS $100 iTunes Gift Card I have quite a few of these. I am asking $30 a piece if you have 500 gold to put on top of it ingame at Whispering Islands server. If you dont I am asking $50. I am only accepting PayPal & the code will be emailed to you as soon as I recieve the funds. For people interested in the $30 deal with the 500 gold ingame, I will send the code once the $30 is recieved and you can give me the gold once you obtain the code etc. Again, the server is Whispering Islands. WTS 100$ Itunes Gift Card Codes!! for Paypal or Order and Chaos GOLD! Flat Rates!!!! 100$ itunes for 75$ paypal! 100$ itunes for 1500g in Order and Chaos if in Whispering Island US server (apple only) 100$ itunes for 2000g in Order and chaos if NOT in Whispering Island US server (apple only) thank you! members with no rep please send first, otherwise i will :) ive done many trades involving gold and paypal already if you want proof just pm me and log onto Order and chaos too see my legitness :) i have never scam and never will thank you for your time! WTS Order & Chaos OL Gold on All Servers for iOS & Android Verison We are selling Order & Chaos OL gold on all Servers except Facebook. Mcafee & Verisign Verified Online Game Currency Store! We accept Paypal/Moneybookers/Alertpay/WU Payments. All the order will be delivered in 15Minutes to 6Hours 1000Gold only $11.99 Buy now and save more! egpal/Order-Chaos-Onl....html:redface: WTB :: Order and chaos :: general symbol pm me all server Order and Chaos 2 lvl 60s and 5000 gold (iOS) Whispering Islands American Server Lvl 60 Warrior -Full Rune Gear including Reinforced Skeleton -Master Foundry w nearly all recipes including the latest Epic Helmet -Full storage box capacity -Almost full bag capacity (lacks 6 slots only) -Currently 3121 gold -2 essences of swamp -16 Champions Symbols -2 General Symbols -10 Colonel Symbols...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.