Selling Order and Chaos 2 lvl 60s and 5000 gold (iOS)...

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Order and Chaos 2 lvl 60s and 5000 gold (iOS) Whispering Islands American Server Lvl 60 Warrior -Full Rune Gear including Reinforced Skeleton -Master Foundry w nearly all recipes including the latest Epic Helmet -Full storage box capacity -Almost full bag capacity (lacks 6 slots only) -Currently 3121 gold -2 essences of swamp -16 Champions Symbols -2 General Symbols -10 Colonel Symbols -Legendary Dungeon Cape, Gloves, Pants, and 2 Kemode's Tear Trinkets Lvl 60 Ranger -Reinforced Stealth Hunter's Chest and Pants -Reinforced Riders Caliage Boots and Hood of Celerity -Wind Cutter Equipped and Unbound Wyrm Destroyer -Master Leather -1 generals symbol and 3 colonels -Currently 1771 gold Tear Coast American Server -Lvl 33 Mage with 237 gold Email me at pauladamwood@ with offers. Paypal only Thanks! WTB order and chaos account looking to buy an order and chaos account with 60's (preferrably with a monk) with masters for crafting. WTB Order and Chaos account lvl 60 mage only Android device I am looking to buy a level 60 mage for android device only. send me a msg name price and what kinda gear. Wtb level 60 apple account I've gOt 50$, what's for sale ORDER AND CHAOS account MAGE lvl 60 Full equipe WTS MAGE LEVEL 60 Server EU :: Obersevet Market FULL EQUIPE RUNE/EPIQUE (for critic and damage) Staff, cloack of sorcerer. In the box many stuff blu. + lvl 45 monk. payment Paypal. Good price. Selling lvl 60 Human Warrior DPS Order & Chaos Android Hello. I am selling an account with a level 60 Human male Warrior named Yakoni, on the Curious' Market server (most crowded European server). It has all lvl 60 rune set gears (best DPS) and a Lava King's Trident weapon. (blue 2-handed weapon of lvl 58) I am waiting to the best offer so contact me with your offers. I consider offers with tones of gold ingame (don't come with 400 please), blue items ingame (a lot and good) or money Order and chaos android account :) Hi I am looking for an Order and chaos Online...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.