Selling Order & Chaos Online Account (3 lvl 60s and a lvl...

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/9/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Order & Chaos Online Account (3 lvl 60s and a lvl 49) Donate to remove ads, get special forum and shoutbawx access I am selling the information that will allow you to gain access to this account. All 4 of the characters are on the Tear Coast server. Here are the characters names with their race, class and levels: Jurthorek - Monk - 60 Vorthok - Warrior - 60 Jaedrahim - Mage - 60 Cheatdeath - Ranger - 49 All of the level 60s currently have the rune gear equipped. The monk has an epic helm instead of the rune gear because it is much better. Across all of the characters, there is about 5k gold on the account. There is also about 4 generals symbols on the account that can be used for crafting or can be sold in the auction house, your choice. Both the monk and the mage have tailoring as their craft, the warrior has blacksmithing and the ranger has leatherworking. All the level 60's have maxed out their professions. I know the monk and the warrior know all the recipes, the mage might have all of them as well. Since the ranger is only 42, he is not maxed out yet. If there are any questions about the account, or if you want to speak with me in game, please post on this thread and we can meet up some time in game. I am not asking for in-game gold for a price, but looking for a Paypal transaction. I want a Nintendo 3DS ridiculously bad so I'd be asking for around $170, but the price is #. If you are interested in buying this account, post on this thread or pm me. I will be checking back every now and then to keep an eye out for buyers. This account also has a subscription lasting all the way to 1/31/2012 and currently has 45 runes added to the account **Only serious buyers please** **Also, I will not be selling the gold on this account by itself, if you want the gold, you buy the account** Thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.