Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling ok guys so im new to this game. can you guys tell...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Christian Vega Valenzuela, 8/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christian Vega Valenzuela
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

ok guys so im new to this game. can you guys tell me what do i need? or improve? get?

2. Miro Cholakov
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

ur a tank screenshot ur defensive stats.would be more useful.Also is that pvp gear Im seeing? :)

3. Miro Cholakov
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

well u deffinitely need frosted barrier or defender of the death sovereign +a better wep for sure

4. Christian Vega Valenzuela
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

thanks mate :) and well im new to this game so idk if it pvp gear or not lol.. but i do need better armor and weapons. do you know where i can find it? and ill post a pic of my defense so you could tell me what to do?

5. Christian Vega Valenzuela
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Miro Cholakov ^^

6. Miro Cholakov
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

farm metal zigurat and abyss of limitless gears(both legend difficulty in under realm) for fighting spirit stuff,frosted barrier and weapon.Also on your trinkets rings necklace you need parry +block and stamina.I personally am using 2x 62lvl rings with block parry stamina(mzn dungeon finder rewards),velvet cloak of the guardian(block parry stamina also 62 dung finder reward ) khalins defense core (stamina dodge drops from mzl) and symbol of anger(abyss of limitless gears quest reward trinket-strength armor parry)

7. Christian Vega Valenzuela
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

really thanks a lot mate your awesome. this is really going to help me a lot ill follow your foot steps :) Miro Cholakov

8. Miro Cholakov
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

oh and defender of death sovereign shield you can buy from generator temple in frostland.I think it was 20 ess of god and 70 mech gears

9. Miro Cholakov
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

oh and from your dwfensive screenahots u need a lot mor parry and block chance and value as well as 6-7k more armor.thats all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.