[Offering] Positive Review On Purchasing Websites (eBay/playerup and Other)

Discussion in 'Jobs - Buy Sell Trade' started by Ace's Sheep, 1/18/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace's Sheep

Ace's Sheep
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I'm willing to give positive reviews to you on websites such as eBay and playerup. Each review will cost 130% (for the first 3 people I give reviews to. Afterwards price will go up to 150%. If you want me to give you multiple reviews via the same item, the cost would be 140%. This is if you want 3+ reviews.) of the item I had to purchase to give you a review, meaning: If your item costs 10$, I will buy it. You'll have to send me 13$ on PP/BTC. I will not go first. I can do this as far as it goes. I will be recieving these items, and maybe resell it here on playerup, or some people irl. Please tell me when contacting me if I'm allowed by you, or not. I'm capable of giving negative reviews (if that is allowed to do here on playerup) to some people if you want me to.

You will have to send me the money, before I purchase the item and leave a positive feedback. I'm only accepting PP from trusted members with 200+ posts, Premium Member/seller. I'm not purchasing any items with sexual content (Dildos, Condoms, sex robots and such), or "harrassing" items (Knives, guns and such). Thank you for reading through my post. If you're interested, please add me on skype. My skype is Live:Yunu22356
    So I'm accepting PP/BTC.

I won't purchase anything more than 50$.

NOTE: Please type in my entire skypename, and not only yunu22356. That is an imposter (afaik).
    [​IMG]

You can also click the skype icon in my signature to add me, or click here:
    www.hatscripts.com/addskype/?live%3Ayunu22356

Please don't comment here with anything off-topic.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.