Selling Offering Diablo 3 Accounts For LoL Related Things....

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Offering Diablo 3 Accounts For LoL Related Things. Hey Guys. I have 2x Diablo 3 accounts. One has a random level 59 monk. The other has a lvl 60 barb with 100k dps. Offering either for skins/rp cards or anything good LoL related. Let me know if you are interested. WTB: 1400 elo+ NA account! :) I know I'm fairly new and I don't have the posts and what not to seem legit on this site, but I can assure you, I am. I'll even pay first, ect. or what have you. On to what I'd like, I'm looking for a League of Legends account in the NA servers. I'd like it to be 1400 elo or more. Champions and skins hardly matter to me(I'll just buy what I want myself), but it'd be a HUGE bonus if it has Victorious Janna. My name is nikosaurk. It's the best way to reach me. I'll check here periodically as well. WTT: League of Legends account level 30 or 2 runescape accounts for Dota 2 Beta invite Lol account has 30+ champions and the Runescape accounts are pretty high levels Message me on. Yahoo: Terriphying@yahoo Steam: QuixoticG4L Or on here. WTB: Looking to buy a fresh level 30 - NA Only As the title suggests I'm looking to buy a fresh level 30, by fresh, I mean having no elo, although its fine if there's less than 4-5 ranked games this season, but I'd prefer not to have them. I will also pay more if there is IP/RP or ADC champions on the account. PM your and I will respond, cheers! I have up to $50 USD to spend so offer up. WTT: Lvl30 League account for dota 2 beta key! I have about 15 champions and skins for quite a few of them. Its a lv30 fresh elo account. Message me or comment here. My is warren.williams221 WTT: Trading Gw2 aaccount for LoL NA account with level 30 1200 elo + trading my guildwars 2 account with a level 39 warrior that has basic stuff for a LoL level 30 na account contact me on : xxneed4killxx Selling/ Trading - League of legends north american account [ details inside ] Runes - 3 pages of runes need to buy only marks magic penetration IMPORTANT : if you...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.