Sold [North America] ESO Accounts == Best Prices & Warranty == Payment Plans Available

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 3/11/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Price $:
    no price
    Make Offer
    http://www.accountwarehouse.com/Buy-...erica-Accounts

Why should you bring your business to Accountwarehouse.com?
    We have been in the MMO market for almost 7 years now and are still one of the most reputable companies around. We have 100% feedback on both the auction site and forums here along with flawless feedback on Customerlobby.

We offer you the best prices, friendliest customer service, and the best experience when it comes to buying and selling Elder Scrolls Online accounts.

What do you require in order for me to sell my account?
    First off in order to sell an account to us you MUST be the original owner. We do not make any exceptions at all regardless of your rep or who you bought it from. Second, you must also have a valid ID scan and a verified paypal account. We do all this in order to ensure that we only sell the safest accounts.

How do I sell my account?
    Due to the overwhelming amount of accounts offered to us daily, we are not able to offer quotes on AIM or live chat on the website. Instead, you must fill out our sell form and wait for a reply via email. Quotes are normally handled very quickly but please do allow some extra time during nights and weekends.

What kind of warranty do you offer on your accounts?
    Accountwarehouse offers a 60 day 100% guarantee on all accounts you purchase from us. After 60 days we can still assist with an account recovery if it is needed but cannot guarantee a recovery. Since we only purchase the safest, original owner accounts, our recall rate leads the industry with a less than 3% recall rate. If anything were to happen to your account and we are unable to recover it, we will offer store credit equal to your purchase to find a new account. Selling, trading, or even attempting to sell an account purchased from us voids this warranty.

Do you have any sort of payment plans?
    Accountwarehouse now offers flexible payment plans on every account we sell. We will work with you in order to find a payment that is right for you. You will be able to log in and play from day 1 and will receive full account information once your payments are completed.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.