Sold NFS World account

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 3/5/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Price $:
    no price
    Make Offer
    Selling Need for speed world account. I never play the game anymore (got bored). Account has over 300$ worth of cars and upgraded premium parts. Still have 15,500 Boost and a little more than 140k$. Drivers are both lvl 2 and has accounts on both US servers. I am only accepting PayPal for it. As soon as the payment goes thru I will provide you with the login credentials. (Feel free to change them after it's yours). I put a lot of money into this game expecting to be more into it, turns out I don't care much for car games(lol). I am willing to let this go for 200$, willing to negotiate a LITTLE, but not much lower than that. Again, over 300$ worth of stuff, and its not a garage sell or stuff that loses value if its opened or used. I will provide a few Screen shots as proof of the vehicles.

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/z6yb.png
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/727z.png
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/n9ij.png

- - - Updated - - -

Just to add to the main post, the cars are all premium cars that cost over 20k boost a pop. That's like 50$ cars each and most aren't able to be purchased anymore.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.