Selling Need Guildwars Account Items? We have enough...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Need Guildwars Account Items? We have enough ectos, keys, shards and other weapons and pets in stock! Anyone need it please click this link to check the details. Guild Wars Item, Guild Wars Items, GW Item ---------- Post added 02-22-2012 at 01:00 AM ---------- You can contact me by: powerleveling-cheap@ OR itemsgo@ Facebook page Power Leveling-Cheap | Facebook [SOLD] WTS GW acc w/ All expansions I'd like to sell an account with all games on it, prophecies, faction, nightfall, and eotn. It only has one character on it, an Elementalist with that ****** ice glove that took me a while to farm for in eotn area, I don't think it has much acplishment on it, so pretty you'll be only getting an account with all games on it. I don't really know how much the account is worth nowaday, just offer, I'm willing to settle for a decent amount as I need money to buy some stuff on playerup.com. I will only go first of you have vouch/a lot of post/ proof that you're a respected member. I only accept paypal, thanks. WTT: GW Account with Nightfall - misc dyes, gear, 20+ minis all unded etc Hello All It's finally time that I sell/trade my GW account. I honestly only ever log in to claim b-day gifts, look around a bit, and occasionally do a run. The account only has the Nightfall expansion on it and it is NOT linked to any NCSoft Account I am the Original Owner of the account. I have x3 characters that are 6yrs old including 1 pre-searing character The others are younger. I am taking offers in $$money$$, WoW Gold, UO Gold, WoW Items, and UO Items US Servers ONLY. Here are screens of what is on the account item-wise: WTB: Guild Wars account with HoM 30+ I'm looking to buy an unlinked Guild Wars account with at least 30 achievements in the HoM. I'm willing to negotiate on the price through email. PM me if you are interested. WTB: Guild Wars All Expansions or 30/50+ Accounts Buying multiple GW accounts. Looking for high achievements, and accounts with just all expansions. AIM ME WTB:...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.