Selling #NAME? And Yes - no glyphs (but who cares with new...

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends LoL - Buy Sell Trade Accounts, 3/2/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends LoL - Buy Sell Trade Accounts

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

#NAME? And Yes - no glyphs (but who cares with new jewelery) 341 Magic damage bonus and 41% crit. PM with offers Will let go cheap." "WTS - RP rr82 & SM rr62 ""Hi" I want to sell Rune Priest - rr82. It has full Sov. Beside that it has a couple of Doomflyer pieces On account there is also a Sword Master - rr62. Both of the characters are on Karak-Norn. I'm the first (and only) holder of account PM for more info and the price." "rr100 Magus ""With upcoming patches Mythic promised to focus (boost) Magus/Engi/SW careers - so expect it to one of the popular classes again." rr100 Magus (server will be disclosed to serious buyer only) SCREENSHOT Armory: 4/5 offensive WF 2/5 defensive WF 2/5 offensive DF (hands and boots) 5/5 defensive DF 8/8 Offensive Sov 5/8 Defensive Sov 3/5 Glyphs Lotd Ring/Cloack rr97 Nihilist Robe (SUPER ROBE FOR DPS) Weaponry: LOTD staff with perma talises (MP. INT. Wounds) rr98 Titans Exalted Staff Staff of sandstorm rr87 Rare Imposing DPS staff TORN PAGE OF LIBER MORTIS in backpack. ACCESS TO DF Insignia (~100 in backpack) Alot of good talises/pots in bank. ~900 gold. ~650 Royal crests ~300 DF crests ~108 WF crests Loads of medalions.... Will let it go cheap. PM for info and with offers. I am a fully legit owner and will provide the mailbox and Secret Q/A with the account." "WTS 96 Shaman, 81 BW + alts ""Title says it self." The shaman is full doomflayer mixed with sovereign - got a spare dps set in the bag aswell. the account is a 2 year veteran so it has double aegis etc. BW full crit build with DP+sov + 2k gold Shaman full df + sov + renown jewels for survivabillity + around 2k gold. The shaman is cultivating and apothecary The account provides alot of destro alts For further information pm me on the site and bring your offer. Only verified Paypal users." "Selling: WAR account - VERY CHEAP(beginners) ""I am moving into a new flat" GameTagcom - Buy and Sell Warhammer Accounts and Warhammer Online Characters

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.