Selling NA Rose Online Zulies For Leonis Server

Discussion in 'Rose Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 3/10/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Price $:
    no price
    Make Offer
    Hello Everybody!

I am selling Zulies on Leonis & Draconis Server On NA Rose online.
    1 billion zulies for $1.00 USD through paypal ONLY (payment must be sent as "Goods & Services") as it is much safer for both Buyer and seller since we both will be covered by the seller and buyer protection. Purchases that are over $10.00USD will be given free 100 Teleportation Rose Tickets.

Feel free to email at ***************************************************** Or Skype me at CheapZulie4You.

Upon a delivery zulie order, I'd like buyers to follow a few simple steps
    so the transaction can run smoothly to make sure No one is being scammed nor taken advantage of. A screen shot will be taken in order to provide proof of delivery incase anyone claims they "have not received their order".

1) please confirm your first and last name that is
    connected to your paypal email.
    2) your paypal email address(to verify that you are the
    owner of the account) and the amount of zulie you had
    purchased ("x" zulie for $2 USD, etc.)

I understand I am a fresh new member but I would like to build up my reputation in order to be more trustworthy. Please email or skype in you have any concerns. Feel free to do a small order to test our service and transaction before making a larger purchase. We will price match with any other lower Zulie sellers, link must be provided :)

Have a wonderful day~!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.