Approved and Implemented Moderators

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Matheus Pfitscher, 7/24/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matheus Pfitscher

Matheus Pfitscher
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

Hello,

It is a suggestion a bit obvious, but urgent. It is a constructive criticism, do not take this wrong, I love the site, I loved the idea.

I will give an example of what just happened to me:

1. In 2 days, 2 buyers paid with Middleman, even sending your ID in the confirmation of two stages, was not open conversations, was not continue with the transaction. The two gave up and bought me directly, despite having already paid for the Middleman.

Only with me, if you count all the buyers who are having this same problem ...

2. I paid for an account in two days, I feel the delay, not 3-way open, not private open...Although I've only checked and no need to check. Imagine who never bought.

3. Support is time consuming, lack of moderators, I believe.

Many are failing to use the Middleman because of it. The PlayerUp Could earn more than twice what is gaining today, if put more people to work.

Please consider what I said and think about.

Thank you !

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    IzzY_Keca likes this.
  2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

• Moderators are coming soon, finishing it up soon but ran into many issues.
    • I'm working 16/7 to push things out as quickly as possible right now.
    • There are many agents who are using the Middleman Account right now. The problem is they're answering 500-800 tickets a day.
    All of these changes have already been approved and being implemented. It's not like we aren't aware of the problems :)

#2 Admin, 7/24/16
    Last edited: 7/25/16
    samsaha86 and Matheus Pfitscher like this.
  3. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

Wanted to add here that the improvements we plan to make over the next 30 days:

- A better payment system for organizing payments. Once your payment is submitted, everything is broken down making it easier for our team to issue payments.

- Automated order startups for bronze and above buyers

- Automated buyer private conversation tickets upon ordering which should fix the confusion some buyers have after they pay

- Improved form system after payment is sent which should speed up starting orders

- Server optimization, improving caching and other server job requirements in queue

- Adding moderators

- More Automated Responses

- + more

This is why we're in BETA still. We're an unfinished platform. Hopefully by Q1 2017 we should be good to go on all updates we want PlayerUp 2.0 and 3.0 updates.

We don't need more agents we need a better backend and automation system and that's what we're working on first.

Lovejoel, andrevp, Vietzobud and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.