MM Services

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Services First of all, let me tell you what is this topic about. I have created this topic to help all the members of mxc that want to trade between them but they don`t trust each other.Here`s where I come with the help and experience in mm-ing ( over 2 years of mm-ing on a website where there are sales of all kinds : steam accounts, runescape, pscards etc. ) my e-mail : _mxc@ what trades I can MM : steam accounts, l2 accounts/items, pscards, paypal money Note: Quote Before adding my adress, send me a PM with your adress so I know who you are I MM trades for FREE Update : Quote When creating a topic for selling/buying, if you are willing to use my mm services, add this code on it: Code: [Select] [=maxcheaters/forum/index.php?topic=218719.0][​IMG][/] wich is actually the banner image + when you click it, it will redirect you to this topic Update2: Quote Attention! Always ask a pm from me on forums, to check if it's me with who are you talking on . Simply click here I don't send requests to add on . So If you need my services, simple add me using the above marked with red color. Update 3 Quote Because many members suggested me, I have decided to add a tax convenient both for the seller and buyer of 5% each So for example if someone wants to buy items in value of 100 euros, the buyer will send 95 euros to the seller and 10 euros to me. Update 4 Quote Because I have no more interest in money, I will mm trades from now on, for FREE Update 5 Quote Because my accounts have been hacked and retrieved couple of days ago, I changed all passwords and security questions and added mobile code login to my accounts, so no more problems in the future and I'm expressing my regrets for what the hacker did to others while he was on my account. [/list]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.