Sold MAXED Hall 8 - Level 77 King 10

Discussion in 'Clash of Clan Old Accounts | COC Accounts Sold' started by tuanda82, 9/30/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tuanda82

tuanda82
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Seller
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    GOOD Hall 8 for sale.
    Heroes: King is 10
    Name CANNOT change :(
    Android: Linked. Full information will be provided
    iOS: Hasn't Linked. Will help you link if you want.
    Please note that all of my clash of clans account can play on BOTH iOS and Android system. Some account hasn't linked. You can link by yourself or I can help you link if you want.

Will guide you step by step to secure the account

Additional information:

- Can check my accounts live at clan “g00d w0rld” (#2GJ2GC2) or “g00d w0rld 2” (#LLL89G9C)
    - The account will come with full security and will be WARRANTY for LIFETIME playing
    - 332 gems are available

Please see pictures below for details

Contact me here for more details.

(tell me which base you like, level, heroes... I will assist you step by step :))
    No K:I:K or another messenger, deal via middleman to prevent scammers

#1 tuanda82, 9/30/16
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/17/16
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

Buyer Order Confirmation

This message is to inform the seller (original author) of this thread that a buyer has completed payment for your account listing. We will now be creating a ticket upon verifying the buyers payment. No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.