Selling Maplestory Account for Trade I have a level 144...

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Maple Story Accounts - Buy and Sell, 5/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maple Story Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Maplestory Account for Trade I have a level 144 Dark Knight Maplestory Account in the Bera Server for sale or trade! I am the original owner of this account and will provide all login/security/account information in person. I have around 250m in mesos, as well as around 2b in items that will come with the account. All stats are perfectly allotted. The account also has a level 70 outlaw. This account is a lot of fun, I just do not have the time to play it anymore! I can meet you in person somewhere with wifi to show you the account if you are interested! I am open to cash offers, as well as trade offers! Shoot me a text at (8seven0) 8one8-6two3four if interested.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Mohssin Wartassi

Mohssin Wartassi
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

oxmoep I started out at 174 lbs and I am now down to 143 lbs. I just took this fantastic diet product and the weight came off without any exercise. The product is also dr. oz and women's health magazine approved. yjvzoq => www.theenroutei.info

3. OP
    OP
    Tony SwiftyDrift Loya

Tony SwiftyDrift Loya
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Still for sale? lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.