Selling Main: RR83 Offensive sov: 8/8 Defensive sov: 4/8...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends LoL - Buy Sell Trade Accounts, 2/20/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

Main: RR83 Offensive sov: 8/8 Defensive sov: 4/8 (alot of crests to buy another pieces) DF 2/5 WarpForged 2/5 Glyphs 5/5 Tyrant 5/5 LOTD glyph/cloak combo ALL POSSIBLE STAVES at this RR rank (incl. World boss drop Colossus staff and rr81 SC weapon) 3500 Melee absorb pocket Sub till 27/2/2011 Alts: RR70 Sorc on Azgal full tyrant and glyphs etc.. I want to trade for Slayer or WH atleast same gear and RR Or just sell. PM for more info." "WTS RR100 - US Server ""Serious inquiries only. I will disclose the specific server and class through PM." Disclaimers first. I am the only and original owner of this account. I will only work through a service - for your protection and mine. I am the last man left from a small guild. No one knows this account is being sold Not completely decided to sell. Still love the game Now to specifics. 4x Warpforge and 2x Warpforge (missing boots/gloves for 2nd set). On the 3rd step of the quest line for the Warpforge chest. Full Doomflayer set including chest. Over 80 warpforge crests to buy the rr97 jewelry. 4k gold 1 year rewards For any general questions about the account "WTS rr80 slayer ""Slayer is on karak-azgal rr80 with no rvr packs or sub active" full offensive sove 3/8 defensive sove missing 20insignias to 1h royal 3 glyphs accepting only paypal payments" "RR81 BW on Norn with a r37 guild included, rr70 rp ""RR81 BW:" A few doomflayer and warpforged bits Full sov Full Tyrant Full glyph set Akire staff Both Royal weapons Various live event items and the tomb absorb items Owner of a r37 guild 1k gold 88k kills to date and lots of unique titles RR70 RP: Full Warlord In the guild vault there's another 3k gold and 100s of pots and liniments. Both progression packs are enabled." "WTS Accounts! L00k Inside! ""Gday all i am finally quiting Warhammer Online! (RIFT + Wife)." So i want to sell all my accounts Account 1 DoK R40 RR36. GameTagcom - Buy and Sell Warhammer Accounts and Warhammer Online Characters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.