LvL 44 asmo sorcerer. Collectors Edition, Telemachus...for sale.

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

This is my first thread and first post on this forum. So even if I did read rules If I made mistake, I am sorry. I am first owner of the account, as you know aion accounts are connected to ncsocft accounts, for which I have all needed data. Account had never been flagged, and I didn't play it for few months now. For my lvl I did all storylines...there are more of them on higher levels. I have about 46000 abyss points on a character. Its a male asmo sorcerer, with betoni tome. If you are interested, my price will go lower then all aion selling sites. 105$ or 78euros. I accept moneybookers, or if you don't have it, westernunion. My country - Serbia cant use paypall. If you want box with unpacked figurine, cds, with music and game, 2 wall posters, manual...I am ready to send it to you without extra price, and if you are ready to cover cost of postal service. Only thing that was used in box is code for GW wings, and game time card. Account wasn't active for a few months, so change in an IP address shouldn't alarm good people from ncsoft.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.