Selling Lv30 (Bronze II) 33 champs. 10 skins. Hello all, i...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy, Sell, and Trade, 8/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

Lv30 (Bronze II) 33 champs. 10 skins. Hello all, i am new to this website after i searched google selling League accounts. I am quitting this game for good after playing for two years. Reasons for quitting: - To many negative people on this game, which makes it not fun to play - It takes forever to save up IP for a new champion - Playing the same maps over and over gets boring - It has taken up my life Information about account: 79 Riot Points, 4115 IP, 4 rune Pages I am the creator of the account and have played for two years. Note: i have been baned twice for negative attitude. about 1 year ago. Champion Skins: - Ravager Nocturne - TPA Ezreal - Enchanted Galio - Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV (Imperial skin) - Phoenix Quinn - Freljord Rammus - Full Metal Rammus (From Pax East, Epic skin) - Augmented Singed (epic skin) - Archlight Varus (epic Skin) - Special Weapon Zac Champions Owned: - Aatrox - Ashe - Brand - Diana - Dr. Mundo - Draven - Evelynn - Ezreal - Galio - Jarvan IV - jax - Kassadin - Kha'Zix - LeBlanc - Master Yi - Nocturne - Olaf - Quinn - Rammus - Ryze - Singed - Sivir - Talon - Teemo - Tryndamere - Twitch - Udyr - Varus - Vi - Vladimir - Xin Zhao - Zac - Zed Runes: Lesser Mark of atk Speed x1 Greater Mark of armor x8 Greater Mark of Armor Penetration x9 Greater mark of Attack Dmg x10 Greater Mark of Critical Chance x7 Greater Mark of Critical Dmg x1 Greater Mark of Magic penetration x9 Greater Mark of scaling Attack dmg x1 --------------------------------------- Greater seal of Ability Power x9 Greater Seal of Attack Dmg x9 Greater seal of Critical Dmg x9 Greater Seal of scaling armor x9 Greater seal of scaling health x1 Greater seal of scaling mana regen x4 ---------------------------------------- Greater glyph of attack speed x9 Greater Glyph of critical dmg x1 Greater glyph of mana x1 Greater glyph of Scaling ability power x9 Greater glyph of Scaling Magic resist x8 ---------------------------------------- Quintessences of attack speed x1 Greater Quintessences of Ability power x3 Greater Quintessences of Amor penetration x4 Greater Quintessences of Attack Dmg x3 Greater Quintessences ofScaling mana regeneration x1 How to Buy this account: Starting Bids @ $70 - I will be using a middleman service for your safety and mine. Since this is my first post and first account i will be selling. - Buyer pays for middleman( add $5 or $10 to price) - I am willing to live stream to prove i own this account. Contact me: Skype : Shaunnewman301 Phone: 980 228 6400 (text or call)
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.