Looking to get rid of a RK2 accont with level 151 doctorMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hello there, I played this game about 2 or 3 years ago. I have no longer any interests in it. I just remembered the other day about this game. I have a level 151 doctor on RK2 server I want to sell. I think she has the good equipments, vehicles et.. for her level. I remembered that I just brought a new set of armor for her before I quit. Anyhow, I want to sell this account. Not looking to make a profit here, just trying to get some money for the time I spent. Therefore, if you make an reasonable offer, I will accept it. This is a win-win situation for the buyer and myself. For me, I get some cash I could use. For you, the buyer, you get a fairly high level character to start out with and you won't have to spent much. As I said, I am just looking to get rid of it and will take any reasonable offers. My contact info is as follows... Email is opinionwiz@ is peter_plzkthxbye@ You can also pm me. Contact me, and we can work out a deal that will make us both happy. Thank you and have a good day.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.