Looking to a few things trade for an AoC Account, or 60 Day timecard! - SOLD

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hey there, thanks for looking. I am interested in getting rid of a few things for an AoC account or timecard, ANY Account. Big +'s if it is an active account, also big +'s if it has character(s) on the Cimmeria (RP-PvP) server. I will throw in some cash if need be, however, I have had a few things rotting away that I don't really need. Warhammer Online Account - Inactive, several mid-to high teens characters. World of Warcraft Accounts - 2, 4 characters in total. Account #1 - BC Enabled, inactive. 49 Warrior, bar from 50. 30 something mage. Account #2 - Regular WoW, however linked in first name/last name with Account # 1. 49 Paladin, bar from 50. 30 something mage. Pirates of the Burning Sea Account. High 20's Privateer, lots of db's, inactive. (Maybe)Steam account with 15-20 games, all from solid devs no indies. Some to name: Total War Series + All expansions(Including Empire with the exception of Shogun) Counter-Strike: Source Company of Heroes + Expansion. DoD: Source. Please note, I will throw in cash but mainly I'm looking for to get rid of these accounts that have been rotting. Contact me thru aim, please. I will require you to post here.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.