LOOKING FOR ANY AoC ACCOUNTS. TRADING!!!!

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

[COLOR=#CC33CC**** READ THIS WHOLE POST READ THIS WHOLE POST READ THIS WHOLE POST READ THIS WHOLE POST****</span> Hey there everyone, I've returned to . to return as a and enjoying the community once again. On behalf of my arrival, I'm searching for some accounts that I need to join my friends in an MMO, since I've been on break for about 6-7 months. <span style=]span> [COLOR=#3333FFNOW</span> <span style=]span> I'd like to get this account sometime soon, as my friends are already on their way leveling up. MY AIM is BRETTBE4TTY. Copy that into your AIM, I'm not looking for scammers or anyone that wants to give me a half-assed trade, I do not need the extra hassle. Thank you everyone for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon![/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#CC33CC**** READ THIS WHOLE POST READ THIS WHOLE POST READ THIS WHOLE POST READ THIS WHOLE POST****</span> Hey there everyone, I've returned to . to return as a and enjoying the community once again. On behalf of my arrival, I'm searching for some accounts that I need to join my friends in an MMO, since I've been on break for about 6-7 months. <span style=][COLOR=#3333FFNOW</span> <span style=][/COLOR][/COLOR]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.