Looking for a High Level AoC Acct Repped User!!Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Greetings everyone, I have a rather strange request i know, but I thought I would give it a whirl. I stopped playing my AoC account a while back and returned to WoW. But now I find myself wanting to jump back into the game and see whats changed. What I am looking for is to borrow/rent/lease (whatever you want to call it) a high level account so that I can give it a shot for maybe a couple days just to see if the game is something that I would really like to jump into for good. I know that renting accounts can be seen as a shady business, but I have perfect reputation here on MD, and this seems like the perfect way for me to try out the game again without committing to buying a new account. Class and gear doesnt really matter too much. Just looking for something to try, if i like it enough I would be MORE than happy to purchase the account! If you are interested pleases shoot me a message on AIM or a PM, I go to work in 2 hours, so if I am away just leave me a message!! THANKS!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.