Selling Looking for ~1000-1300 Elo boost Hit me up,...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/7/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

Looking for ~1000-1300 Elo boost Hit me up, offerring 30 bucks. WTS: NA LoL 30 FRESH WITH 35 Champs, 4 Skins, and Two Full Rune Books! PAYPAL Looking to sell my account. Like the title says 35 champs, 4 skins, two full books. Im looking for $40 bucks paypal if interested, contact me on at AmbrosiaGB and ill send you the proof of the account WTT: LoL account Account is 30lvl on EU West, It has 54 champs, 9skins ( 1 legendary and kayle skin from s1), 3x rune pages (AD, AP, CD, MR, AR. mp5 runes) + it has 14x win IP boost on it. Willing to trade it for bf3 account/key or anything other. If u are interested contact me here via pm or : vaizard93 WTT: Battlefield 3 acc for Haunting Nocturne - West LoL IDC about level runes and ****, it needs to be on EUWest and have Haunting Nocturne... U get BF3 and then we both happy Write if u are interrested! WTT: WTT wow acc for unavaliable skins lol WTT my WoW account for a League of legends account with some unavailable skins. My wow account has a lvl 85 pally ilvl 403 pvp ALts: 80 hunter 60 rogue many others tons of herilooms Add me on ttg.extra Lv 30 League Account All champs, 4 rune pages, 21 Skins, NA Unranked Hey Im selling my Lv 30 League Of Legends account, this account has 4 rune pages for all play types almost all runes unlocked, I own all champs 99/99 up to Draven and it has 7200k IP for next champ. The account is unranked with 1500 wins and 21 skins 3 legendary including newest draven skin, blood lord vladamir, Gentleman cho, and all Gangplank skins. Im looking for $75 dollars, I accept paypal, you can me at bryson_dustin@ or : Dbryson102 Email: bryson_dustin@ : Dbryson102 Selling acount with 52 champs and 31 skins + 2 legendary + 1 halloween + 2 christmas Selling acount with 52 champs and 31 skins + 2 legendary + 1 halloween + 2 christmas Cheap Or Trading For a WoW acc EU + still 4.6 K RP add haze.chin spamsite.com - Largest Supplier of Online Gaming Accounts Buy League of Legends Accounts Sell League...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.