Selling LOOK AT THIS! LVL 62 ACCOUNT WITH LEGION LIGHT OF DESTINY, RARE ARMORS, AND 2.8K ACS!

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest Accounts | Buy AQ Account' started by S3pulchure200, 2/23/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S3pulchure200

S3pulchure200
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Price $:
    60 but can be #
    Make Offer
    I am asking $60 for this account. If you want me to lower the offer, it is # since I want satisfaction to the customers.

The images are what is going to be on it.
    It has tons of armors such as cryomancer and the collector!
    It also contains ArchAngel Nulgath/Nulgath Void Rider/Paragon Naval Commander/Paragon of Light
    It has decent classes that you might like as well, it contains only classes where it has to be ranked 10 to get.
    In addition, it has legion light of destiny which is really amazing.

If you are interested in buying the account, contact me on my skype. I will provide proof of ownership and allow you to test the acc to see if you're satisfied to do the deal.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    S3pulchure200

S3pulchure200
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

The deal will be through only paypal, sorry. If you are interested, remember to add me on skype so we can do this through MM to ensure a smooth deal!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.