Selling LoL ACC lvl 30 66 champions - 12 pictures!! YOUR...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/5/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

LoL ACC lvl 30 66 champions - 12 pictures!! YOUR PRICE! GOT CLAN/TEAM Hey guys, I'm selling, so not trading my league of legends account(EU). Level account: 30 Currently 1350 elo Champions: 66 Skins: 6 Make me a good offer and I decide if I agree with that. Offer must be 50 euro's or higher. I got a team. I try to give you a lot of details of my account pic 1 imageshack.us/photo/my-images...flegends1.png/ pic 2 imageshack.us/photo/my-images...flegends2.png/ pic 3 imageshack.us/photo/my-images...flegends3.png/ pic 4 ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting pic 5 ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting pic 6 ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting pic 7 ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting pic 8 ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting pic 9 ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting pic 10 ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting pic 11 ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting pic 12 ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Contact me on SKYPE or msg me here. name: sk8ertje Thanks for viewing! Greets, Oscar I'm really NOT elo boosting. If you look for elo boosting DO NOT look here xd AS the thread says im really NOT elo boosting. I'm really not doing it for a LOW price and you shouldnt contact me via (definitely NOT astronix04) if you are interested. Remember im NOT Eloboosting so do NOT contact me if you need elo boost \ *(-1) EDIT* I forgot to say that I DEFINITELY WASNT diamond season 2 player just so you know ;o WTS: LoL Euw account ,101 champions and a lot of skins Hi i sell a league of legends account with many champions and skins for more information contact me on : saad.rdd WTB: account with 0/0 ranked gonna buy acc max for 20$ not na sever WTB: EU West Acc /w 90+ champions As the title suggest, I'm looking for an good EU West account with as much champions as possible, atleast 90. A good number of runes/runepages are ofcourse good as well. I'm only willing to trade...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.