Lineage 2 Trading Buy Account, Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Account

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

L2walker "lags"

Account Information
    Yo i have a problem when im playing IG and OOG walker, maybe more like IG, it sometimes stops for like 5-10mins and doesnt make any action, it seems like he lags he doesnt kill/target mobs and doesnt buff(dance) just nothing.... have anyone experienced this problem and may know a solution ? I hope for someone that dares to answer =] thanks PS: im using the ig walker from the section below, its happening on both the Chinese one which was first posted and the english one from Janhouse post its on official servers,

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    I am banned pls help me :'(

Account Information
    hi I used l2phx and GM saw my pvp and manned my account.. pls how can I cancel this BAN ? someone knows any trick pls ?

Account for Sale

L2 Help

Account Information
    Hi all i have make a kamael hellbound server ct1.5 yesterday i log in and i play but today i have a problem with Login Server Console --> ar prg.hibernate.jdbc.ConnectionManager.openConnectio n...16 more Server terminated abnormaly Server terminated I look for it and i go to database installer but i found 1 more problem--> ERROR 1064 at line 4: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '4cdf3354c973e87822c3d7005b8a23ec> NOT NULL DEFAULT'' 'host' varchar NOT' at line 3 I dont know what i must do to fix this erros so i need some help if you can! (English and Greek Language only) Thanks!!!

Account for Sale

Making Server Global

Account Information
    Hi,all i have one question: How to make my server global to can other players from the world to play in my server? And i think it's need patch or smth i don't know if somebody can help it will be great Smile Thanks in advance

Account for Sale

HELP mi iin this server :/

Account Information
    PLsss help me to do BOT to server l2off *****************************************************. I try to do and nothing. They write "antybot" but i know the ppl play with BOT pls HELP :/

Account for Sale

Poll: HELP ME TO HACK I C4 Server

Account Information
    Can some help me to hack a c4 server the site is here ***************************************************** Please help some say this server is unhackable.When you hack the server for Adena or other stuff like items please say here.Thanks! Please HACK the L2 GOLD C4 server Thanks

Account for Sale

Buff Stack

Account Information
    Is there anything out there with which u can make all the buffs stack? so that for example a tyrant can use all his totems at once? thx for help

Account for Sale

Kamael Hacks! ( 1 2)

Account Information
    Pls if someone have kamael hacks and if they work...pls post them here ..I need some hacks for kamael..and for interlude also....

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.