Lineage 2 Sell Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 AccountsMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

I need answers

Account Information
    Ok so here we go i want to know how exactly is lineage 2 working. What i mean is only the client side, What are is packet to login or walk use a spell or whatever... I have a lot of sparee time these days and i am interrested in making a special project. For those bastard no u dont need to know what i ill do with it and no i wont tell you and no u dont need to reply only to say u noob. For good people your help will be appreciated

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    L2Walker script questions

Account Information
    Hi I am wondering about how l2walker script works ie i want to check to see if more then 1 item type is low and then decide what to do so wondering how I would go about it since I do know nested commands to not work and not sure if there is an or statement or not? Some kind of or would be really useful for checking so does that exist in l2w scripting? ie i want to check for items say if lesser heal pots or blessed spirit shot or escape scrolls are below a certain amount and if any of them are to goto buy some? Any idea how I can do this? I mean I know i can check for each one separately but still not sure i could check for all them then decide what to do. Prob not explaining this right?? Thanks in advance

Account for Sale

L2 Private Server new protection topic

Account Information
    Ok so i was messing around trying to make the bot work on frozenl2. It is protected with the new protection (modded l2.exe and other crappy stuff). (I am trying to make IG walker to work) Now i tryed a lot of things but it didnt work until i did something to the l2.exe,(wont mention it here) and when i tryed it, well i logged in the server selection screen the problem now is that when i choose the server it goes back to login screen and says incorrect password... :O If some1 have an idea please reply or pm me. I think that l2.exe contain a token or something We must make this to work in order for the bots to become the kings again XD anyway reply if you have an idea ty have a nice day.

Account for Sale

TCPTunnel

Account Information
    Hi , can anyone explain a way to get TCPtunnel trial version in full mode wwihtout 30 days delay ? Thanks for help.

Account for Sale

Should i give up ?

Account Information
    Hello I'm a old botter but since few months, i play on a new server and i cant bot on it ! when i try with l2 ig walker (my favourite) and i press "launch" the program loads something and nothing happens, the game dont launch, when with l2 walker i cant get the protocol so that not cool and i can bot with el2walk The serveur is an interlude (private) based on c4 version, any solutions, any advices ? and finally HOW TO GET THE PROTOCOL ON A INTERLUDE SERVER (i dont find network.dll on /system folder and without socks 5 because i've tried but nothing happens) thanks

Account for Sale

Hi ppl

Account Information
    can some one help me get this server hacked ? l2refused or a bot or a walker or something PLZ

Account for Sale

Where is L2 VERYFY FOR L2 WALKER KAMAEL ??

Account Information
    TOWALKER launch l2 walker 1.89 and 1.90 run works ok on l2 kamael but, emulator veryfy server where ??? i look people on oficial servers use walker booting farming where ?

Account for Sale

divine safety

Account Information
    can anybody tell me how safe is divine bot in official ? thnks in advance

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.