Lineage 2 Sell Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Characters

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

L2 Walker BSOE

Account Information
    hello, i want to bot with l2 walker, but i need something. can i make any setting, that my char make bose, when anyone attack his cp? i only see option, to make bsoe if hp goes 30% down, but my buffer heal me, that sucks. anyoe know, if i can do this?

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Does anyone have a working script for Hot Springs

Account Information
    I am looking for a script that does the Hot Springs quests, so-as you can get the Tat Jewel recs. If it is possible, I would like it fully automated so it talks to all the npcs ... If possible that is.

Account for Sale

Hosts

Account Information
    When I try to edit my hosts with notepad to add the lines to use a bot, it says that the path is not valid when I try to save, and it wont let me move or delete the host file. It says access denied. and I cant overwrite it with a new file. I am using the administrator account on my computor. What can I do to unlock it?

Account for Sale

l2Walker Tehgamer server

Account Information
    Hi! Can anyone make l2walker OOG for tehgamer? Here is the site. lineage2.tehgamer

Account for Sale

Help me with some stuff, thx. (interlude server)

Account Information
    Hey guys, I need a l2walker and l2phx for l2finest (*****************************************************) (interlude server). Can you help me ? Thx for your time

Account for Sale

Need your advice

Account Information
    I am new in l2 playing at pvp server (adventurer) Need advance about What days to use? and way ? Which armor is better dynasty or vesper? and way ? Which weapon is better with haste or with critical damage? and way ? What augmentation is the best for dagger? and way ? What attribute stone use in armor and in weapon? and way ? And more u can tell me

Account for Sale

OOG For C6 server.

Account Information
    Hi people, I were looking for C6 OOG bot,but could not find. Were looking here 2, but didn't found something usleless. But found some other useless things. So,can someone post an exist thread,with the dl link, or just tell me another one? thanks in advice alex

Account for Sale

HELP WITH IG WALKER PLS

Account Information
    need working IG walker 2.13 I have 2.09 but my walker don’t show me items and skills 2.13 is showing but it is not working pls help

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.