Lineage 2 Sell Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 CharacterMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

[Request]L2Brute for Interlude

Account Information
    I saw in other forum that L2Brute for Interlude works...so pls who have it post it here or contact me at ***************************************************** !!! Thx... all you know about it post!

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Protocol ? ( 1 2)

Account Information
    how to get the protocol of your server? m playing in L2 SEA

Account for Sale

BEASTFARM

Account Information
    can anyone share the auto feeding of the beastfarm mobs to x2 and x4? please help. thank you. im tired of manualling there.

Account for Sale

partyhealing

Account Information
    hello all i am playing/botting on a private server and i got a problem with using the partyheal-options. these are my settings: ImageShack - Image Hosting :: partyhealwo0.jpg (i made my names black to avoid bans if any gm is registered here) the 2 names i made black can have 20% HP ... my healer wont heal them. i saw in some others threads that it is possible to heal with Controll settings. but it doesnt work for me too. :/ here are my 2 settings 1st: the char who needs heal: ImageShack - Image Hosting :: controllsetting1dj5.jpg (the black name is the name of the healer) 2nd: the healer ImageShack - Image Hosting :: controllsetting2wv8.jpg (the black name is the name of the char, who needs to be healed) btw: the char who needs to be healed has Combat ON and Auto Fun ON. the healer has only Auto Fun ON. Combat isnt activated. did i do anything wrong or anyone knows how to fix this problem?

Account for Sale

L2 paradise BOT

Account Information
    does anyone have l2walker setting that works in L2 Paradise? please share..

Account for Sale

Hi All Please Read

Account Information
    hi, can someone please help me and tell me what ig bot of l2 sea is working? i did search and got some bots but its not working.. when i run the ig bot it brings me to the automatic updates of l2 the welcome screen of lineage it doesn't directly open the game client.. sorry for bothering all of you but im quite desperate right now lol anyway i would really appreciate it if someone can help me thanks in advance and godbless

Account for Sale

L2Walker on L2RetaiL

Account Information
    Doees anybody know this server and if walker work on it? I've tried but always got: 10:35:31 »¶Ó*ʹÓÃÐÐÕß¡£ 10:35:31 Link LoginServer Succeed. 10:35:34 Login LoginServer Success. 10:35:35 服务器[45]当前在线率:38.80%,能否登陆:能 10:35:38 Link GameServer Succeed. 10:35:44 ->Enter Char[1]. 10:36:24 ->Enter World Timeout. There is a little something wrong. Some help? Here set.ini: LoginServerIP = 78.46.44.76 LoginServerPort = 2106 ProtocolVersion = 12 ServerList=[1] Thanks.

Account for Sale

Nid help on l2walker 10.9.3 ( 1 2)

Account Information
    nid help cant connect to L2SEA with OOG l2walker 10.9.3 ive try to put protocol version 12 but it still cant connect 14:44:16 Link LoginServer Succeed. 14:44:19 Login LoginServer Success. 14:44:19 上次登录服务器[45] 14:44:19 服务器[45]当前在线率:2.15%,能否登陆:能 14:44:23 Link GameServer Succeed. 14:44:23 ->Login GameServer Fail. can u help me guys?? whats the proper protocol version for L2SEA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.