Lineage 2 Buying Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Characters

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

No Clip For Trade

Account Information
    I've got a way to no clip through walls, sealed doors, etc I want to trade it for something decent thats working in gracia, send me a pm of what you've got thanks (private server's ofc) working on l2ownage (not sure if thats l2j or not)

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    script for great wolf to get buffs

Account Information
    i will like to know if anyone got a script for great wolf to get buffs for exemple from my SE, and heal to. many ty, will wait for the help : )

Account for Sale

[request]L2 Atlantis hack

Account Information
    Hello im a niewbe in hacks and would like some help to hack a server L2 atlantis --->***************************************************** Ive heard its best L2 hacks site so... would like a packethack that would work over there and some help how to use it if possible thanks a lot Dont let me down

Account for Sale

Im looking for a good low rate server

Account Information
    hi ppl i just wanted to ask you for a little help i was playing on XX server HR/LR/retail c4-hellbound chronicle and now i would like to strat on a new place for more then just few days/weeks. Im looking for : 1. low rate servert 1x-10x 2. chronicle interlude-hellbound 3. if possible not l2j 4. if possible english speaking community 1k + players 5. botting enabled so if u know a good server plz send a me link so i take a look at it thx

Account for Sale

Engine Protocol Tool

Account Information
    Quote: Originally Posted by Ricardojj A quickly Guide to use the L2Walker with PsServer, its works on most servers.. You will need to download some files and do some things to make this work.. Its simple. Start downloading theses files Download *****************************************************. Download ***************************************************** . Download Engine Protocol Tool. i was wondering since i cant (really) find this tool "the engine protocol tool" (not even on google), if some nice and amazing guy can leave the link here for everyone to download it... or suggest a different way to get the protocol and token from the servers.

Account for Sale

Patch color

Account Information
    Hi guys someone can give me a link to download patch color for gracia Thanks for the help

Account for Sale

Some problem w/ l2walker oog

Account Information
    hi good day im playing @ L2SEA and ever since gracia patch my bots cant detect the priest's mp, im talking about the Sleep When Priest MP < %%, Until MP > %%... i'm not party w/ the priest but we're in the same pc and one more thing, this is worst, if i go login my account using the normal login, my priest can't detect even my HP [we're still in the same pc, one 1] my priest can and will only detect my HP/MP when we party can someone help me with this problem? i can't play my character and have a bot priest boosting me. the only way i can level is if i'm oog too but even if im in oog mode i cant detect my priest MP for me to sleep when his mp is below 20%

Account for Sale

problem with my walker

Account Information
    my walker had a problem with "OTHER CTRL".. when i click on that thing suddenly my L2 became eror and closing.. any clue? thx before ^^

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.