Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Lineage 2 Buying Buy Account, L2 Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 AccountsMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Gracia Part 2 - Some Features

Account Information
    Changes to the Instance Dungeons Instant Dungeon 1 - Kamaloka - Registration to enter the instance is once per day. - Registration period resets daily at 6:30am server (not ingame) time. - max players per party changed to 2-9 players. - Instance duration changed to 60 minutes - Compared to CT2.1 the level distribution got spread out: 24-34, 34-44, 44-54, 54-64, 64-74, 74-85 Instant Dungeon 2 - Quest type instant dungeon, only those who have finished a quest may enter by speaking to a NPC. - Levels are: 36-42 (duration 60 mins), 61-67 (90 mins), 73-77 (90 mins) Instant Dungeon 3 - Competitive dungeon, entry NPC is located on Fanatsy Island - max players per instance is 25 - opens every 30mins and instance duration is 20 minutes - 3 minutes before start, registered players are moved to the entrance area - PVP and PVE is enabled, goal is to gather up kill points by either - no death penalties, also not loosing buffs - teleport back to entrance area on death, chance to re-enter the instance - winning players get Xp, SP and Fantasy Island Coins - Fantasy Island Coins can be exchanged for items - Levels are: 70-75, 76-79, 80+ Instant Dungeon 4 Changes to drop/reward table. Changes to Quests 3 new 1-time quests added, starting levels are 36, 61 and 73. Skill Changes Players under the influence of any invincible skill, will not be able re-new the effect untill the current one is worn off. Changes to the Pet System - Some of the buffs higher level Improved Pets can give have been increased in level of effect. - Players that are transformed can now also ride mountable pets (wyvern). Changes to Items - Any armor part enchanted to at least +4 will increase the players max HP. - New Herb of Vitality drops from mobs, just like any other herb. Vitality Herbs are instantly used on pickup, adding 1 Vitality point and last for 5 minutes. - Common materials weight has been reduced to 1/3. - UI changes for enchanting items. - Lots of fixes to bugs introduced in CT2.1 inlcuding S80 armor related stuff. Vitality System Players below level 9 wont loose vitality points during hunting. Mini Game Added a new mini game, wich can be played anywhere ingame by using the command /mini-games or using the icon in the action/skill tab. NPC Added a new NPC to Hunters Village. Gracia preview site (not english): ***************************************************** Some screenshots (horse/pets): ://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5243/summon1rp6.jpg ://img151.imageshack.us/img151/930/horse1ek7.jpg Kolondzso's Site Kolondzso's Site Kolondzso's Site I hope I shared some new infos. I'll update it! (if yes just give "Thanks" )

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    auto cp

Account Information
    any1 know how people is using that?

Account for Sale

[help]interlude protocol version

Account Information
    hi i would need some help in getting the protocol version of a interlude server (lovelyaden) well its not 74x and i tried to get it from the l2.ini file(nothing there) and the l2phx doesnt work for me - i get a critical error when i run the l2 client - i tried it with the server patched version and the clean on without anything,but still i get an error. i tried to guugle something and i searched the forums but i didnt find nothing that could help me any ideas what to do ? :X

Account for Sale

Help me to fix this bug please..

Account Information
    Well im playing a lineage private server all things are good but when the server said that their going to DC for 5 minutes then i Log in again my character is bugged. Like its head is not attached to his body and all of its part are in one position its moving but its body is stucked at the same position. How can i fix it help please...

Account for Sale

Fishing script

Account Information
    any one have and want to share a fishing script? i will be thankful for sure...

Account for Sale

Sniffer requested.

Account Information
    I'm trying to get sniffer working on this server if anyone can help me please let me know. It's a mass pvp server. ***************************************************** Hard to target with all the ppl. Trying to get sniffer to help with that. Any idea's please post. Anything else not related please move on.

Account for Sale

Need bot for private...

Account Information
    i need bot for bfrd . eu server there is hellbound, but all walkers at here dosnt work.. :/ pls help

Account for Sale

Update for the IG L2Walker (Gracia)

Account Information
    Hey guys, does anyone here has the latest version for IG L2walker that works on the new gracia patch? It would be great to share some downloads to fellow botters ^_^ Thanks dude. .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.