Lineage 2 Buying Account, Lineage 2 Accounts, Lineage 2 Accounts

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

[WTS] Cardi on asterios ember server

Account Information
    Cardinal 84lvl with moirai set Phantom +acumen/icarus hall vesper jevel most of the skills +10/+20 aligment protection enlightment is learned aswell. pm in here or on druid18 : mushish111@ or here price ~70eu

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    [WTB] RPG-Club x15 ADENA

Account Information
    As tittle says, i have already bought from some ppl here and everything went smooth, hope to keep it that way. Im paying in USD lets say 10bil for 50$. sell me your adena plox

Account for Sale

[WTS] rpg club x15

Account Information
    wts archer(saggi) 79 lvl and 60 % have email cheap only pay pall

Account for Sale

[WTB] on rpg 5x items

Account Information
    wtb: vesper fighter 300 sa forgotten scroll dual dagger mastery dual dagger s84 +4 150 or more vesper shaper cd 300 pm me with your price. pay only via paypal and to verified account only, can use LAIN system. ask people in my signature

Account for Sale

[WTS] NAIA Hellknight 80 cheap!!

Account Information
    As title say WTS retail account with master account info: HK 80 naked noble 100k token cheap Pm me for info

Account for Sale

[WTT] rpg club x15 for dex x4

Account Information
    wtt items/adena/chars on rpg x15 for adena/items on dex x4! pm for more infos

Account for Sale

[WTT] L2Tron

Account Information
    Got 2 chars full +25,both chars with nice augments. 1st char Eva's Saint 2nd char is Hell Knight , if anyone is interested pm me for more info

Account for Sale

[WTS] RPG Club 15x

Account Information
    Selling the following items on RPG-Clubs 15x server , Also i'm aware of my post count and the lack of trust that is given on this forum for new posters , We can do it with Lain i actually prefer Lain and if you dont want to use Lain we can do it in parts do not try to convince me to "trust you" because it wont happen so if you have any intentions of scamming best leave my thread now , Im 100% legit just looking to get rid of some love you, so with that being said heres my list. Vesper Shaper +300 earth cd Dynasty L Dagger master 120d except for one part. Antharas Baium Frintezza Dynasty R Set Healer full 60d Icarus Hall +300 water acumen Random S grade love you in the WH such as drac/ic/ma parts / 2 s weapons in there also along with a love you load of mats/12 or so bogs Also got a char that should have a bunch of tokens during the next month Feel free to message me for prices and do not forget to leave your .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.