Lineage 2 Buy Buy Account, Lineage 2 Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 Character

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

hi all some hack question

Account Information
    im new dont no any thing of hack but i like to lurn some stuff. is thare any one successful on ***************************************************** iff so m8b someone can show me how and what i need. ty mate's hope im lucky ps srry for lame englisch

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    help for scripts

Account Information
    hi to all sry for my bad english... i'm searching some scripts to make the second class transfert quests but i don't find atm. Someone have some scripts for that quests or some one have a program to make easly the scripts because i don't know how make scripts... bb and thx

Account for Sale

Getting l2W IG/OOG running on l2elite

Account Information
    I have a question about l2w, i'm kinda noob with it! First off all , i read about the TCP tunnel and stuff. Do i need to use this for a c4 server? Can i use a older version of l2w so i can use arsv ? Is the a walker version linked to a chrocile? The serve ris protected, should this give a problem if i use the newest software?

Account for Sale

Need some advice

Account Information
    was woundering if it is possible to dual box with bake ice

Account for Sale

Interlude 11 bytes init packet wtf??

Account Information
    Hello! in some interlude servers, first packet(init) length is about 11 bytes, when im expecting a more huge packet(about 186 bytes) containing: protocolVersion (Integer) sessionId(Integer) rsaPublicKey (byte[128]) blowfishKey (byte[16]) gg1 (byte[4]) gg2 (byte[4]) gg3 (byte[4]) gg4 (byte[4]) do you know why?? Greetings

Account for Sale

Packet Error..

Account Information
    I am playing on a private l2 kameal server, it worked find for like 2 weeks and got my bots up pretty high lvl. All of a sudden when I start them I get a packet error.. says something like this ; Quote: 16:47:32 has joined the party. 16:47:32 You have joined Misfit's party. 16:47:40 Nurse has joined the party. 16:47:48 Wolfy has joined the party. 16:48:38 TemTem has joined the party. 16:48:46 Hansel has joined the party. 16:49:11 Boss has joined the party. 16:54:06 You use Wind Walk[Lv:2]. 16:54:09 The effects of Wind Walk flow through you. 16:54:10 You use Shield[Lv:2]. 16:54:12 The effects of Shield flow through you. 16:54:42 The effects of Greater Empower flow through you. 16:54:46 The effects of Resist Wind flow through you. 16:54:58 The effects of Shield flow through you. 16:55:01 The effects of Wind Walk flow through you. 16:55:05 The effects of Concentration flow through you. 16:55:08 The effects of Wind Walk flow through you. 16:55:12 The effects of Berserker Spirit flow through you. 16:55:15 The effects of Regeneration flow through you. 16:56:01 SYSTEM : TvT Event: Registration opened for 15 minute(s). 17:00:10 Nurse has left the party. 17:00:11 Packet Error ... P.S I run like 7 OOG bots on one computer could that be the problem? I've been doing it for 2 weeks and nothing happened to them.

Account for Sale

Some L2Walker 1.92 (IG) problems/questions

Account Information
    Hiho, i'm using the walker since a week, and I have still some problems. First thing is the pathing, I know how to create a path to a level spot. But when my character dies, he just moves to the begining of the path, but he doesn't move to the end of the path, where I set my combat range. So I cant leave my char grinding alone. Second question is, how dangerous is the use of an IG walker on off. servers? I dont use it often, but is there a high chance to be caught? And if they catch me, is there a lifetime ban, or just an temporary ban?

Account for Sale

Silver Download?

Account Information
    Where i can download the client for this server?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.