Lineage 2 Buy Accounts, Selling Buy Accounts Lineage 2, Lineage 2 CharactersMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

raidfight

Account Information
    So anyone was trying to connect with bot any suggestions how to do it?

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    L2Ranger and L2Control

Account Information
    Yo! I'm LF cracked L2C nad L2R for Official EU servers.

Account for Sale

L2 walker OOG-Real map

Account Information
    Hello i have quescion ;] i download L2 walker OOG and i can't have real map i push and i haven't it ;( maybe someone can help me? I want have that effect YouTube - LINEAGE 2 BOT L2Walker IG OOG LOOPBACK...

Account for Sale

please look my pic problem and help me fix it out

Account Information
    fixed it out

Account for Sale

i need a professional opinion

Account Information
    hi all (who are reading this ofc) this are the problems i have and also the questions i need and answer to: i have a working phx,i see the packets i can even send packets to the server but there is a problem: i only get +0 weapons instead of the +++ i chose so all phx actually does is to rebuy a items with my own adena again now i have searched the internet all over to find a way to fix this but no luck so far,however i did find out that this is anti phx protection that is in the server files not in the client files(l2ini,l2exe) also i saw on some sites that despite the fact that the anti phx files are on a server instead of client they can still be bypassed (aldow nobody really wanted to share that with me or anyone else). so the question is this:how does the server accept my packets but i still get +0 weapons and second how this anti phx really works and if there is a way to get arround it (and i dont mean fresh system,new version or old of phx,neither to chose another server)? i can send announcements of my choice in the server with phx so i was thinking that maybe that is admin lvl(only admins can do that as well as i am aware),so another question will be this:can this be used to get acces to //admin for example or to simple refill hp/cp/mp,get other class skills or buy stuff? also dont want to share the name of the server because many gm's/admin are actually in this site and they protect their servers by surfing to the posts and finding bugs,exploits,or cheats that actually works and fix it on their servers. p.s. dont like admins/gm because they are corrupted all over and the "donation" system they have and again corrupted like them makes guys like me and probably like you to turn to this site for "justice"!!! thank you for reading this and also thank you in advance for any usefull answer

Account for Sale

Problem with hp of enemies at l2control

Account Information
    Hey all Hello. I have problem with l2 controlPro 4.0. I set AUTO CP/MP/HP, it works fine. Radar, weapon/armor of enemies works too. But i have one problem - HP of enemies. I target mob - show me his hp, i hit him, hp goes down.. Same at guards. But not with players. It doesnt react on player target. Can someone help me pls? thanks.

Account for Sale

Add monster names

Account Information
    is there any way to add monster names into l2walker so that it will target mobs not in the database?

Account for Sale

l2walker 2.17 official, craft SS broken?

Account Information
    hi guys, ive been searching for a fix and no success. anyway i have the latest l2walker on official server and it seems they have craft ss broken or something, i can setup the config for it but all it ever opens in comon craft recipe book instead of dwarven craft. also might be linked the soulshot use settings under combat heal wont work,i have to set an option under heal options to use soulshot. if anyone found a slution pls let me know thanks cos its a pain manually crafting ss lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.