Lineage 2 Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 Trading Buy Account, Lineage 2 AccountMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

L2 PHX Gracia Part II

Account Information
    Hi! I want to do item +++++ on Gracia II on server with GM Shop. I'm doing that: 1) Run L2PhX 2) Run L2 3) Log In 4) Buy item 5) Sniff Packet: take "numbers" of weapon 6) Paste to "Send" 7) Change sixth and seventh numbers (With the instruction on this forum [film "HOWTO" ]) 8) Send packet 9) I will get this same weapon +0 What I do wrong? Can someone explain me? [sry for my english ] [edit: I am using l2phx.3.4.1.82.english]

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    l2 enchanter pro 0.13

Account Information
    Hi, i download a l2 enchater pro 0.13 and i game on L2 white & eagle and i dont now what is port pls help me how i can use this program on this server

Account for Sale

[ask] about L2client moding + tools

Account Information
    Hi, I'm new here but before i'm asking i'm already using the search feature in this forum and i still don't get what i want. What i wanna ask is how can we do level hack? in this section below i found.. Quote: :///forum/lin2...disabling.html All should include colored system messages,level hack,chest hack,zoom hack,wallhack,titles mode and more ... can you teach me what to do? I'm playing retail version in Code: indonesiaand what i'm already done is.. copying the system folder and change it with emiron's suggest (Gracia part II NEW UPDATED : 4shared - online file sharing and storage - download System 09-03-17.rar- thx to mandachumbo + English translation : 4shared - online file sharing and storage - download systemmsg-e.rar) and then disable the GG using the GG disabler that you recommend. Any help is highly appreciate it. nb: sorry for bad english

Account for Sale

REQUEST Custom system folder for interlude!

Account Information
    Hey i want the pack were i can see moob lvl, diference between chest/box, color messages, the moob drop/spoil.. ETC! can someone help me to find it? INTERLUDE plz

Account for Sale

Party Heal Problem with L2Walker

Account Information
    Hi everyone. I've a little problem setting up l2walker to heal my fighting bot. I went to party->party heal in the main window of l2w and set up the following: Protect Party Range 70 Name HP < 90% Use Heal MP > 20 "first bot" HP < 65% Use Battle Heal MP > 20 "first bot" But it doesn't work. The bot just stands there and does nothing. Could anyone please help me? l2w version: OracleL2Walker 2.09a l2 server: free shard: l2j "teh gamers"

Account for Sale

Need Box/Chest gracia :-X

Account Information
    ->

Account for Sale

L2Reloaded oog? ( 1 2)

Account Information
    Hi all, i found l2reloaded IG bot, but i want to run mutiple bots so im looking for an oog bot for L2reloaded. ***************************************************** i already tried looking for it with search but i couldnt find it, so please let me know if you find one or if there already is one,thanks. and please dont flame

Account for Sale

Looking for bot for new server

Account Information
    I joined a server called SL2: ***************************************************** They added something to the server causing autobans to everyone attempting to use L2walker/OOG. I am able to get into the game, but as soon as I try running some commands, I am banned. Is there a way to bypass this? It is easy to sign-up and check it out, so please do! I heard that some servers do not detect L2net bots, anyone have an active link? All the others I have checked on Google and here come up with a permission error. Please share your input and thanks for your help!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.