Lineage 2 Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 Sell Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 AccountsMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

L2Walker Question?!?!

Account Information
    How do i get a buffer to join party buff everyone then leave party, like for POF is 4 min timer, can i make it join party and buff that skill every 3-4 mins??

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    REQ: L2Divine Enchant Script for L2InC

Account Information
    Can't get the script included with Divine to work in L2InC Java server. ANyone whos playing there and using any kind of working enchanting script, please share.

Account for Sale

Need your own opinions for ADVENTURERS!

Account Information
    Hi, I'm playing adventurer(Gracia Final) and I need some guides for it. Mainly : 1. Gears ( I geared up my adventurer with dual daggers and an s80 set ) Any other opinions? 2. What is the best subclass for adventurers? 3. Ive seen some videos in youtube using heavy set for adventurers? Is this really good as hell? Please answer this in your own opinion! Feel free.

Account for Sale

I Need L2phx final gracia for server indonesia

Account Information
    Please help me to hack L2 server indonesia I am share file system of L2.exe indonesia in here ***************************************************** if you success to hack L2 indonesian server pls add your post....

Account for Sale

L2 Walker on interlude / kamael

Account Information
    Hello guys. A good friend of me, wants to add L2Walker in his client to get faster xp etc. But we got a little situation, cuz we don't know which version to download, how to set it up and all these stuff. He's playing in a Kamael client, server. My cousin also needs for interlude client. Hope someone will answer this. Thank's in advance, best regards Denis.

Account for Sale

scripting help for useing dagger mastery

Account Information
    Hey all! Im trying to figure out how i can make a script for l2w that does the following: it uses deadly blow ONLY when dagger mastery is up (the 5 sec buff that pops up with a specific probability when you are hitting mobs) and the targets hp is above ... lets say .... 3k. is that even possible?

Account for Sale

Summoner Script for Chromatic (with Spectral Dancer)

Account Information
    For Chromatic farm, you need a Spectral Dancer 77+ first. Than, a farmer character. If you have Summoner: when servitor disappear and the walker cast a new one, Dark Water Dragon (the mob with ~100k hp and high patk) attack him and the party dies, except you go away in every hour and resummon by yourself. I'm trying to fix the resummoning problem. It's difficult, coz useskill commands are not working. So, my method is: 1. Set walker (summoner and sd) as you use in normal farming places (iop, ketra...etc.) with shadow dance. 1.1 This time I use: x: 152144 y: 148829 z: -3368 Center Point with 2500 Radii 2. In Pet Settings/Pet Skills, set "Unsummon" with 3000 (s) delay. That's important, coz if the summon disappear randomly, the summoning will be random too = die. 2.1 SD is not fighting for me normally, only the summon, but now I set "ProtectMember". That's important coz the walker will stop and wont be able to unsummon the servitor in fight. 3. Make script with this: Set(L2WALKER,ENABLE) LABEL(KROMA) SET(FIGHTSTART) DELAY(2960000) SET(FIGHTSTOP) MOVETO(153317,145702,-3238) DELAY(140000) JMP(KROMA) 4. When doing the last step, walker mustn't be set for autofight, nor Enabled! The script starts it! So what do you think? Do you have better solution for this? And what about a script that invite the SD for dance, than dismiss? ps.: If you dont understand something, just ask.

Account for Sale

pro OOG crack anti virus

Account Information
    majority of the antiviruses detect the crk as virus and deletes it. post the anti virus known to be not anti OOG crack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.