Lineage 2 Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 CharactersMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Any Suggestion For Alternative bots

Account Information
    simply put for the gys that r out there and r botting with other programs other than l2 walker. and feel like sharing any alternative bots programs they r using will be nice if we share with the community. i know there is l2 net and couple others but wht i was thinking was if u gys can give a way to show how to get it working. and wht would be nice would be if we can also give the (IP address,Protcol version and log in port for your server this will help alot of ppl out when l2 walker is back up if they r not using IG walker) Thank you gys

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    "new" l2asrv

Account Information
    hi there, I found this file on some French forum. It may be 0.64 but its cant help me to use walker on Abyss. Write to this topic if this can help you to bot on some Interlude or Kamael server. ***************************************************** sorry for english

Account for Sale

one hit hack for c4

Account Information
    is there ONE HIT HACK for c4 that kills anyone with one hit player,raid boss or monster...if someone knows PLZ post a link to douwloud that hack or cheat I need it very bad

Account for Sale

help with f** bake ice!!

Account Information
    hi I game in the server isogames and it uses the drug of launcher "bake ice" that it does not make possible you make dualbox somebody could say some form to me of hack this drug of "bake ice"? tks

Account for Sale

L2 Walker on Anti bot system

Account Information
    I started playing at a new interlude server. The link is *****************************************************.. before 2 days an update took place and a new anti botting system was installed.. This works with an l2 launcher wich is the only way to start the game... Is there any way so that i can use l2walker at this server? Thank you all in advance!

Account for Sale

Lineage 2 Servers

Account Information
    All Lin2 Private Servers Suck. . . what you all playing on . . . just looking for a populated extremely high rate server to piss on when Im tired and on break from retail. . . Any suggestions ? Preferably Interlude OFF or Higher. .. . . i played on a few L2j Kameal servers and they are all Laggy Garbage some of them don't even use Geodata and you can walk through walls with IG walker (so sad)

Account for Sale

L2Walker scripting problem

Account Information
    Hi everyone, here the question probably no one could solve.. Problem im a dwarf i have 2 "SAME" rings i want to put tem in. (Ring of Ages[ID=885]) in script USEITEM(itemname[ID=885]) USEITEM(itemname[ID=885]) wat happens? => u equip and disequip 1 ring. How can i make the dwarf equiping 2 rings? suggestions always welcome thx

Account for Sale

Walker IG, What do I do wrong?

Account Information
    Here is the deal. I play on a private server on which I want to use IG walker. First i followed the main 1.92 guide.. My loopback adapter is set up correctly My hostfile now contains 127.0.0.1 localhost p>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.